MEPZ Special Economic Zone Recruitment 2023: Apply for 11 IT, Consultant, and Manager Vacancies
MEPZ – Special Economic Zone, Tambaram, Chennai, is seeking eligible candidates for various positions on a contractual basis. Interested applicants can apply for the following posts through the official website mepz.gov.in.
- Strategy Consultant: 01 vacancy
- Young Professional: 01 vacancy
- Estate Manager: 01 vacancy
- Data Analyst: 02 vacancies
- Web Developer: 02 vacancies
- Assistant Development Commissioner (On Deputation): 04 vacancies
- Strategy Consultant: Maximum 32 years
- Young Professional: Maximum 30 years
- Estate Manager: Between 30 and 40 years
- Data Analyst: Not more than 35 years
- Web Developer: Not more than 35 years
- Strategy Consultant: MBA with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- Young Professional: Master’s degree in Economics or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or any discipline with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Estate Manager: Graduate with experience. Proficiency in Tamil and English language is preferable.
- Data Analyst: Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics with 3-5 years of work experience.
- Web Developer: BCA/MCA/B.E. with 3-5 years of experience in web programming and technical implementation.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates should submit their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject of the email should be “Application for [Name of the Post] / [Name of the Candidate].”
- There is no registration or application fee.
- The last date to submit the application is 25/06/2023.
For more information, refer to the MEPZ SEZ notifications.
MEPZ Special Economic Zone Chennai Recruitment 2022: Assistant Development Commissioners Vacancies
MEPZ Special Economic Zone Chennai, under the Government of India, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Department of Commerce, Office of the Development Commissioner, is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Development Commissioners on Deputation Basis in MEPZ Special Economic Zone, Tambaram, Chennai, and Private SEZs across Tamil Nadu.
- Assistant Development Commissioner (Group B Gazetted): 07 vacancies
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as of the closing date.
Salary: Level 07 ₹ 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4600/-
Job Locations: SIPCOT SEZ Gangaikondan, Cheyyar SEZ Bargur, Delta SEZ Krishnagiri, J. Matadee FTWZ Sriperumbudur, and ELCOT SEZ Sholinganallur.
Officers under the Central Government or Autonomous Bodies of Central or State Governments will be considered for the post if they meet the following criteria:
- Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or department
- Having 8 years of regular service in the relevant grade
- Desirable experience of 2 years in the field of Industrial development or Foreign Trade.
Selection Process: Interview
How to Apply for MEPZ Special Economic Zone Recruitment:
Interested and eligible officers should submit their complete application along with their bio-data through the proper channel to “The Development Commissioner, MEPZ Special Economic Zone, Tambaram, Chennai – 600045” within 30 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News (i.e., the last date will be
For more details, refer to the notification and application form.
About MEPZ – Special Economic Zone:
MEPZ – Special Economic Zone is an organization under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Commerce, Government of India.